Holiday Body Polish Recipes: Easy to make and they make a beautiful gift when tied with a ribbon!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 to 8 treatments
1. Choose the Recipe you want to make.
2. Place sea salt or Himalayan salt in a glass bowl.
3. Add the Young Living Oils. Be sure not to add more than a drop or two what is required as the salt may turn watery.
4. Mix with a metal spoon.
5. Optional: You can add dried flowers or herbs or herbal teas by blending them into a powder in a blender. Add to the salt mixture once blended.
6. Add 4 tablespoons of V6 Oil blend or carrier oil. Mix.
7. Keep tightly sealed in a glass or ceramic jar. Store in a dark cool place.
To use the salt polish, take a small amount and rub or massage into the skin to create circulation and remove dry skin or buildup of body creams. The skin will feel silky smooth. You will feel clean and refreshed. Have a quick shower to remove salt afterwards.
Mix your own Oil blend for a compromised Immune system. This formula may be used with combination with alternative therapies. Check with a health practitioner.
Anti-Inflammatory Young Essential Oils:
2. Frankincense gum resin
3. Myrrh gum or essential oil
Typically, cancer treatments dwindle T cells and NK cells, which are responsible for fighting tumor growth. Certain natural compounds aid in restoring critical immune components. Essential oils have their greatest affect at the beginning of any detection of the immune system. It can also be used as part of the recovery. Essential oils can support the immune system in many ways. The oils can be applied several times a day or as needed.